Public Paintball Game Days are not currently scheduled. We ARE taking reservations for private parties. Scroll down for details!
Public Game Days:
Field games for ages 10 and older
Games Start at 1pm
Summer Time Paintball
PAINTBALL (AGES 10-17 AND PARENT'S OF PLAYERS): NO NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE, JUST SHOW UP DAY OF GAME AT THE AREA 51 BUILDING.
Every Friday during the Summer, weather permitting. (June 25- August 29)10am-Noon. Daily fee is $25 which includes paintballs and a CO2 refill. Rental of a paintball gun and a mask is an additional $20 per child per day. Children will participate in 2 hours of paintballing fun. If you are a full time member of EHTPAL summer camp you get one free day of play and save $5 on additional outings. Arrive up to 30 minutes early to sign in and get gear. * Must be registered with EHTPAL Summer Camp for at least 7 FULL weeks to qualify for the discounted rate*
YOUNG GUN PAINTBALL (AGES 8-11 AND PARENT'S OF PLAYERS): NO NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE, JUST SHOW UP DAY OF GAME AT THE AREA 51 BUILDING
Every Friday during the Summer, weather permittng. (June 30-August 21)1-3pm. Daily fee is $30 which includes paintballs and all necessary equipment. Children will participate in 2 hours of paintballing fun using our low velocity paintball guns. Less pain, just as much fun. If you are a full time member of EHTPAL summer camp you get one free day of play and save $5 on additional outings. * Must be registered with EHTPAL Summer Camp for at least 7 FULL weeks to qualify for the discounted rate*
Host a Private Paintball Party at EHT PAL! Contact the PAL office at (609)645-8413 to reserve your date.
Fees and Some Important Information:
· There is a 10 person minimum
· Includes equipment, referee, 2-1/2 hours of play and use of outdoor party space for 30 minutes before or after game play. Party Boy/Girl are free.
· $450 non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve the date ($45 per person- 10 person minimum)
· Cost is $40 each additional player
· The remaining amount, along with a final attendance amount, is due 2 weeks prior to the scheduled date
· Please also give a total amount of people who have their own paint guns and masks 2 weeks before the scheduled date
Absolutely NO smoking is permitted in the buildings. Drugs and alcohol may not be brought into the building or on the premises.
Please note that only paint sold at our field the day of play will be permitted.
CO2 is also available on site.